Windows 10 TH2
Windows 10 is all that must be Windows 8, at least that’s all that Microsoft has hinted during his two events and the previous version of the new operating system of the company.With the first preview version of Windows 10, enabled in October 2014, the company only showed us some of the things you have prepared and the next trial that enabled the week of Jan. 25, the company promises to further integrate what’s new in Windows 10.
However, these previous versions always have errors and you should not install them on your main computer.
This new version of Windows seeks to correct many of the criticisms and nightmares that arose due to the great change of Windows 8. Windows 10 is also a deeper unify the experience of computers and mobile devices try, like the large ecosystem of Microsoft.
Windows 10 is available in seven EDITIONS
- Home: This is the standard version of Windows 10, equivalent to the Starter and Home editions of his predecessors.
- Pro: It is oriented small business users and enthusiasts version, equivalent to the Professional and Ultimate editions of his predecessors.
- Mobile variant is aimed at mobile devices less than 8 inches, being the successor to the Windows Phone family.
Mobile Enterprise: This edition allows license the operating system to smartphones and tablets that are part of an enterprise network.
- Enterprise: Similar to Windows 10 Pro, with additional features to assist with IT organizations. Not available in emerging markets.
- Education: Derived from the above, its use is aimed at educational and academic institutions.
- IOT Core: This edition is only available in low-cost devices and limited features.
Basically, if your PC can run Windows 8.1, then you should not have problems. If you’re not sure, do not worry: Windows checks the system to see if they can install the preview version.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Windows 10 TH2
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Available hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft and Internet access