PTE Patch 2.0 PES 2017
Just a few days ago I posted PTE Patch 1.0 PES 2017. However, PTE Patch now released the latest version again, PTE Patch 2.0 PES 2017. PES 2017 For the players, of course it is compulsory to install a patch. Because many clubs who do not get a license, so the jersey, logo, and the name does not match the original club. For example, Manchester United, because they do not get a license then renamed the Red Man. Well, by installing the patch one PTE PES 2017 Patch 2.0, then the clubs do not get the license will be changed as the original.
Password : | Status : Tested
- Bundesliga fully licensed (squads, kits, managers, lineups and tactics)
- Bundesliga players information – All stats are converted from FIFA 17, except the players that featured in PES 16 (Although we updated some of them) .Accessories and boots updated for all players, all edited in-game faces and real faces some models added. Physical attributes edited (arms length, chest measurement, etc) for all players too, to give a more detailed look, this way, they dont look all the same. We have edited some players celebrations and movements (like
- e have edited some players celebrations and movements (like free kick) too, more players too be updated in the next versions of the patch in this area.
- Budesliga kits information – Includes 3rd kits, combinations, and estate versions euro fonts and numbers
Updated kits for Hull City, Porto, Barcelona, Celta de Vigo, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Juventus, Milan, Sassuolo, Bayern Munich, Schalke, Monchengladbach, Colombia
- Fixed fake players names in Brasileirão
- Added / updated adboards
- Added the aerial view for Camp Nou
- Updated managers for all leagues on the game based on the KONAMI Live Update
- Latest KONAMI implemented Live Update
- Compatible online (Do not forget to apply the Online Mode in the selector)
How to Install:
- Make sure that PES 2017 is already installed and can be run with either
- Download PTE Patch 2.0 via the link above
- Extract the file you have downloaded earlier with WinRAR
- Go to the extracted folder, then run Setup.exe
- Install in PES 2017 folder you
- If completed, run PES 2017
- Have a nice play!