Hit2k.com – Rufus 3.3 Build 1400 download is a software or small tool that is useful for making bootable on your flashdisk. For those of you who don’t know yet, making a bootable on this flashdisk the goal is so that we can install the operating system either Windows or Linux just by capitalizing on the free download at Hit2k.ISO OS file and flashdisk which has a capacity of approximately 8GB. The look of Rufus is very user-friendly, you know! So you who are new to using Rufus will definitely not be confused about how to use it.
Rufus 3.3 Build 1400 Download
- Rufus 3.3 Build 1400 Download
- Upload4earn | Openload
- Password : www.Hit2k.com | Status : Tested (Windows 10)
- Fix a regression when processing uncompressed bootable DD images
- Fix Windows To Go drive Windows Creation for ARM64 ISOs
How to Install:
- Extract the downloaded file,
- Run rufus-3.3.exe,
- Select your USB drive, then start making bootable,
- If you are confused, you can search for the steps on Google,
- Done, enjoy it!
May be useful 🙂